Our Vision: We are a courageous union whose members collectively forge a future in which working people build just and democratic workplaces and communities.
AFT-Wisconsin is your union. We are a union of professionals working in the University of Wisconsin System, the Wisconsin Technical College System, public schools, and state agencies. Through collective action in our workplace and communities, we help ensure affordable and high-quality public education and services. We create democratic workplaces where workers who know the jobs best have a say in how the institution is run. We fight for fair compensation and working conditions. In solidarity with workers across the country and the world, we fight for a just and equitable society for all.
- Graduate Employee Council - Graduate employees at UW-Madison and UW-Milwaukee
- Higher Education Council - Faculty and academic staff in the University of Wisconsin System
- Paraprofessional and School-Related Personnel (PSRP) Council - PSRP employees in both PK-12 school districts and the WTCS
- PK-12 Teacher Council - Teachers in Wisconsin public PK-12 school districts
- State Employee Council - Professional employees of the State of Wisconsin
- WTCS Council - Instructional staff in the WTCS
- Retiree Council - Retired members from all AFT-Wisconsin local unions