If your credit card or bank information has changed, you can call (608) 662-1444. Extension 226 will get you an AFT-W staff person who is available weekdays until 3:30. If you have a new email address, home address or worksite information, you can email it to email@example.com.
UPDATE: The WPEC Convention will be an ONLINE meeting, probably Zoom. More details later. Since most of us are supposed to be staying at home right now, we have postponed the WPEC Convention/Annual Meeting to August 15, 2020.
Help make Wisconsin safe during the Corona virus threat. Support LTEs who don't have paid sick leave or health insurance. See the letter from AFT-W President Kim Kohlhaas to Governor Evers advocating for LTES.
These are the members you elected to represent you on the WPEC Executive Council. Executive Council terms are 2018-2020.
- Jeff Richter, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Widdecombe, Member at-large, email@example.com
- Jamie McCarville, Member at-large, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ed Berry, Member at-large, email@example.com
- Wayne Mertens, Member at-large, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Sadlier, District 8 (Retirees), email@example.com